Terms & Conditions
This web site is operated by Watches and Jewellery of Bond St. All purchases made on this web site are governed by these Terms and Conditions at any time although the Terms and Conditions governing any given purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order. If you order goods after we have published the changes you will be bound by those changes. Accordingly, you should check prior to each order to ensure that you understand the precise terms and conditions applicable to your purchase. To assist you in determining whether the Terms and Conditions have changed since your most recent order we will display the date when these Terms and Conditions were most recently updated.
We will confirm acceptance of your order. This will occur either by message on the website immediately after you have confirmed your order, or by us sending an e-mail to the email address you have provided to us. We may do both, in which case the acceptance will occur on whichever arrives sooner of the web message and the email. At this point the purchase contract will be made and we will supply the goods to you in accordance with your order and these Terms and Conditions.
All prices are in UK Pounds and are inclusive of VAT where applicable, at the current rate. The price of the goods will be as quoted on the web site at the time you confirm your order (usually by clicking the “checkout” button) subject only to any inadvertent technical error for which we will not be liable. If you subsequently amend your order, the prices charged will be those applicable to the amended item(s) at the time that the amended order is confirmed. Please note that as promotions are offered for a limited period of time subsequent amendments to your order may mean that certain promotions are no longer being offered.
The price of the goods does not include a charge for delivery.
Although we endeavor to hold stock of all the items advertised for sale on our site this cannot be guaranteed so that by acknowledging receipt of your order we are not creating a binding contract to supply what you have ordered but which we do not have in stock. The content of the site is managed and therefore any products that are out of stock should be highlighted.
In the event of unavailability for whatever reason, we will advise you of our position when we receive your order and we will await your subsequent instructions.
Orders will normally be dispatched within 24 hours. Wherever possible, orders received before noon will be dispatched the same day. Normal postal lead times are: UK destinations 1-3 days, Europe 3-5 days, all other areas worldwide 5-10 days, but please allow up to twenty-one days for delivery. We will always do our best to inform you about any delay.
Returns and Exchanges:
We believe you will be delighted with your purchases but there may be occasions when you feel it necessary to return an item. You have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within fourteen days of delivery. This applies to all our products purchased online. You can bring back or post your watch to us within fourteen days of receipt unless otherwise stated by us, this does not affect your statutory rights. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us. Any items being returned for a refund which have been purchased from RichDiamonds will not be covered or insured. It is the responsibility of the buyer to insure the parcel, and the safe return of the goods within fourteen days of purchase. Richdiamonds will not be liable for any losses incurred in transit.
At Watches & Jewellery of Bond St, you have our money-back guarantee on every one of our jewellery or watch pieces. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can bring back your item within fourteen days unless otherwise stated by us. Each piece must be returned in the exact same condition in which it was sold. For jewellery or watches, the items cannot have been worn and must have all the box, papers, stickers, seals and protective covers with which it was sold in order for us to accept the return.
We have a return policy on all our items. These will be taken back within 7 days only if they have remained un-worn and in the exact same condition as when it was sold. Please note that items showing signs of wear, has been altered, or resized, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Evaluation of the condition will be at the discretion of our highly trained staff. We reserve the right to charge restocking fees if any of these conditions are not met. This will be within reason, but will be determined by us by the extent to which these conditions were broken or any damage that has been caused to the returned item.
Please note that the purchaser is liable for all delivery/shipping/insurance costs incurred. Delivery is non-refundable. We do not cover accidental damage or loss. Warranties issued are not transferable under any circumstances.
We look forward to doing business with you.
To return your purchase to Rich Diamonds, call 02074910042 from the United Kingdom, +44 for all other EU countries to speak with a diamond and jewellery consultant. You will receive a Return Authorisation Code as well as detailed instructions for returning your order.
- Return all the original packaging. You may be liable for the replacement cost of the packaging and collateral material. For example, the diamond certificate is unique and carries a £125 replacement fee.
- Address your package to our shop address insured and signed for deliver. For security reasons, do not write watches or jewellery anywhere on the outside of the box.
- Call before returning items. Any unauthorised, improperly packaged, or non-insured packages will be returned to sender. Items that have been damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
- Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed in just a few days.
Warranty and Liability:
At Watches & Jewellery of Bond St, all Unworn, Vintage and Pre-owned watches come with a 12 month guarantee. The watch movement is also covered under our 12 month warranty. This warranty does not apply to damage done by inappropriate use or mistreatment or handling error of your watch. The warranty does not extend to the bracelets, cases or watch glasses, nor does it cover any damage done to the case and the movement by water or moisture entering the watch because of a handling error. Jewellery due to the nature of the items are excluded from any warranty. We will extend a limited warranty to cover any minor incidentals at our discretion.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence; neither will any of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights.
In addition that outlined above we will not be deemed to be in breach of contract or of these Terms and Conditions as a result of any delay in our performance or failure to perform our obligations if that delay or failure to perform is due to any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war.
Other than as set out above, our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of goods to you under this contract will be limited to the retail price of the goods contained in that order.
Here at Rich Diamonds of Bond Street we believe you will be delighted with your purchases but there may be occasions when you feel it necessary to return an item.
Here are our quick and easy steps on returning/exchanging your item.
- We will accept all returns/exchanges within 7 days of receiving your original order.
- Should you wish to return/exchange your item, you must contact a member of our team within 5 days.
- You must return all documentation that was sent with your order, this may include your original sales invoice, certificate of authenticity, diamond certificates or any other documentation relating to the item.
- All returns/exchanges must be in pristine condition and in the original packaging it was sent to you in. This includes any tags, stickers, protective seals etc.
- Please note that items showing signs of wear, alterations/resizing, or are damaged in any way will not be accepted for return.
- Please note that the purchaser is liable for all delivery/shipping/insurance costs incurred. Delivery is non-refundable. We do not cover accidental damage or loss. Warranties issued are not transferable under any circumstances.
- A member of staff will contact you once we have received your item and your refund will be processed within 48 hours, although this may not show in your account for up to 7 working days.
- If you are an international customer, you will have to cover costs of any taxes that may incur.
- All refunds/exchanges must be sent to the following address:
W&J of Bond Street
74 New Bond Street
- Return all the original packaging. You may be liable for the replacement cost of the packaging and collateral material. For example, the diamond certificate is unique and carries a £200* replacement fee.
- We will only accept returns/exchanges from the original purchaser.
- Refunds will be made via the same method of payment.
- A holding deposit of £200 can secure an item for a period of up to 2 weeks. If you do not contact us within the 2 weeks to arrange collection or payment, your deposit will automatically be refunded and the piece will become available for purchase.
- If you place a deposit on an item and change your mind within the 2 week period, we will happily offer you a full refund via the same method of payment.
- Customers wanting to reserve an item with a holding deposit will be dealt with on a first come first serve basis.
- Any item reserved for a customer will under no circumstances leave the premises until full payment has been received.
- The maximum balance that can be paid to hold an item is £200*, unless the deposit is paid for in store.