Here at RichDiamonds we offer you 2 options to purchase one of our luxury pieces on finance. We offer finance over a periods ranging from 12 months to 60 months, with the interest charged at 7.9%, alternatively you can spread the cost over a period of up to 12 months completely interest free; using Hitachi Capital Finance.
Please note that in order to be eligible for consideration for finance, you must:
· Be 18 or over
· Be in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours a week), retired and receiving a pension, be a homemaker with a partner in permanent paid employment, be self-employed, a student nurse or doctor or provide proof that you are on disability allowance.
· Be a U.K. resident (minimum of 12 months)
· Have your own personal bank account from which a direct debit can be taken.
· Be able to provide acceptable proof of address and proof of signature
· Make direct payments by direct debit
· Be purchasing the product for personal, not business use.
· Maximum loan amount £20,000 less 10% deposit.
We would require a minimum 10% deposit for your chosen watch. In order to set up the credit you would have to come in person to our gallery, we cannot set this up over the phone. You would need to bring photo I.D. with you, either a passport or driving license. A valid debit card where the month payments would be debited from. We would also require an original bill such as a utility bill or official government letter from HMRC etc. We advise you to bring at least the last 3 months’ worth of bank statements as this may also be required.
We can take the deposit by cash or credit/debit card, we do not accept cheques. You can leave a larger deposit than 10% of the cost of the item if you wish to do so; this would decrease your monthly instalments as well as the amount of interest charged (if applicable).
OPTION 1 – 12 MONTHS INTEREST BEARING CREDIT
Examples are provided in below to show the different deposit amounts and how the monthly instalments would work out.